Saturday, March 10, 2012

11 is the magic number. Tag you're it! ^_^

Hey Lovelies! I got tagged by The Beauty Amateur and I am really excited to make this blog and tag other lovely ladies! (This is gonna be fun! I love tag games!) ^_^

LET THE TAGGING BEGIN! 
dancing in excitement


Here are the rules:

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.



Here are the questions from The Beauty Amateur:

1) When did you fall in love with makeup?

I'm not sure if this counts but I started playing with makeup when I was 3 or 5 years old. I remember when I was little when my mom was about to fall asleep, I sneaked into her dresser and used all her makeup (good times!)

2) If you could meet anyone ( not necessarily famous) who would it be?

If you're nice,easy to get along with and if we have something in common, then I'll be glad to meet you! ^_^


3) Your must have beauty product

I used to be a MAC girl but now I'm using any kind of products. I like to try new stuff!

4) Your Favorite Game(s)

The Sims
Dance Central
Cityville
Words with friends
Scramble with friends
Dance Dance Revolution
Bejeweled

5) What is your biggest inspiration?

My Family: Good or bad times, they're always there for me.

6) What are your favorite Makeup brushes?

Blush brush  and brow brush

7) Who do you consider a Fashion Icon?

My mom. I like her sense of style.


8) Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

3 years from now, I can see myself getting married with the man of my dreams, to be able to get a job that involves videography,art, and beauty.


9) What made you start a beauty blog?

I have a huge interest in beauty and I want to express/share my opinion to inspire other people and to be appreciated.


10) You cannot live without ___________ ( fill in the blank)

Internet
food
family and friends

11) Your Favorite time of day

Saturday. 


TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!


Here are my questions:

1) What's your makeup style?
2) What's your favorite color? explain why
3) Name your favorite stores 
4) If you could turn back the time to fix/change something, what is it?
5) What kind of music do you listen to?
6) What's the best thing that ever happened to you?
7) What's the worst thing that ever happened to you?
8) Favorite makeup/skincare products
9) Favorite fruit(s)
10) Favorite line in a song
11) What made you start a beauty blog?



have fun! ^_^


5 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! Who did you tag? =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tagged them on twitter. If you want to play the tag game, you are welcome to join! :)

      Delete
  2. Tags are fun !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love giveaways! will definitely check out the site! :)

      Delete