Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Glam Bag



Hey Lovelies! I just want to share with you what I got for this month's glam bag from Myglam.

For those of you who don't know what Myglam is, Myglam is a monthly beauty/makeup subscription service. Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag (beauty/makeup product samples) for $10/month.

Here's what I got:

Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost
Glammie Classic Crease Brush and Brush Case
Murad Eye Lift Perfectors (black)
 Purl-lisse Essential Daily Moisturizer (white)
Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-in Hair Treatment
Myglam's March Cosmetic Bag





Like their goodies? Click here to visit Myglam's website.


2 comments:

  1. I got the same bag! cute blog! :) I subbed!

    XO/LB
    http://laurenslodown.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I subbed to yours too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete