Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Modcloth Purchase

I got my Modcloth package today! woohoo!

Here's what I've purchased:
Zebra Print Scarf
Style Me Vintage Make-up Book
Zebra Print Scarf

 -100% Polyester.
-Measures approximately 67.5 inches in length, 44.5 inches in width.
-Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Low iron. Dry cleanable. Do not tumble dry.
-Sheer.
-Imported

I really love the fabric and the design of the scarf. It's really soft and comfortable, the size is perfect! (I love long scarves!), I also love the vibrant colors and the jungle/zebra design. It's something I can wear everyday!


Style Me Vintage Make-up

- Paper.
- Measures 8 inches in width and height.
 -112 Pages. Hard back.
- Imported

This book has an easy step-by-step techniques for creating classic looks. It's very easy to read! it has photos showing every step of the techniques. Perfect for beginners like me! *wink*





Click here to visit Modcloth's website!

2 comments: