Thursday, March 22, 2012

My First blog award! Woohoo!

It really feels good when somebody gives you recognition or a reward, it really pays off all your hard work!

Thanks to Sd Glitter for giving me this award!

Now it's my turn to give recognition/reward to my lovely friends and followers!



    Here are the rules:
    1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
    2. Blog about the award
    3. Give this award to 5 bloggers and let them know your gave it to them


 I award this to the following ladies:


Amber


Bethan W.


Holly Ann
Twitter: @BeautyMakeup22


Fabulous Aimee
Twitter: @FabulousAimee


Amanda R.


 

Congratulations ladies! ^_^


3 comments:

  1. Yay and congrats! You definitely deserved an award and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats. I ♥ your blog.

    xo-Chelise from:http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete